Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

{recent happenings}


Oh how I love FALL. Even though technically in Arizona we don't have a reaaal fall, its still so wonderful when the nights start to cool down. I love everything about this time of year!! That being said its also the time of family shoots and WEDDINGS!! Aweee! Early last month I had the amazing pleasure of shooting Jeff and Jackies' vintage country (i totally made that up) wedding. They are two of the sweetest people you will ever know and I love how me and Jackie's brain mesh so well, spilling with ideas!! LOVE IT! Oh and their daughter is sooo adorable! One heck of a gorgeous family....just sayin! The wedding party was the BEST and thanks to Twylla for second shooting.
On to wedding number two... Britney and Nate. Another amazing couple and seriously how did I get this lucky??? LOL Whenever I'm around them I feel at home...completely down to earth and fun!! Add a John Deer tractor and I'm in heaven!! Their wedding was at Encanterra and I have to tell you that place is MAGICALICIOUS!! Wow what a beautiful venue and Erin the bridal coordinator was phenomenal. Congrats you guys! To see more go to Encanterra's blog HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment